Nilfisk-Advance has changed floor restoration work forever with the introduction of the Diamabrush Restoration System. This innovative technology uses standard floor machines or auto-scrubbers for concrete polishing, aggressive cleaning and prep and restoration.
The Diamabrush System can be used to:
- Remove embedded grease, rubber and grime without using dangerous chemical solutions.
- Deep clean any commercial or industrial concrete floor.
- Polish and clean floors to a “like new” finish in just one simple step.
- Work more efficiently than any other restoration system — the Diamabrush System can last up to 100,000 square feet!
- Allow you to maintain your floor with ease using your very own cleaning equipment.
Aggressive Cleaning Capabilities
The Diamabrush System’s polymer tools are ideal for heavy-duty cleaning. Dirty or marred surfaces become clean quickly after being treated with the 50 grit, 100 grit or 200 grit polymer tools, and this cleaning power maximizes your investment and makes the floor restoration system one of the most cost-effective ways to clean your floors.
Prep and Restoration Work
Recoat urethane or epoxy floors or prepare bare concrete with ease using the Diamabrush prep and restoration tool. Compared to typical sanding technology, Diamabrush is a greener solution that avoids airborne dust and eliminates the hassle, time and expense of secondary cleanup. In one step, you can prep and clean your surface, saving you valuable resources. The Diamabrush prep and restoration tool never becomes “gummed up” like typical sanding machines, and it can be used to remove dust wet or dry.
To learn more about the Diamabrush Restoration System, contact the team at Total Clean today!