The Nautilus HD sweeper-scrubber for sale from PowerBoss can be an enormous value to your facility. Longer cleaning time is guaranteed by large water capacities, the cost of ownership is lowered thanks to heavy duty stainless steel parts, and professional results are possible due to unmatched maneuverability.
Here are some of our favorite features of this sweeper-scrubber for sale in Los Angeles:
Easy Two-Button Hydraulic 60” High Dumping: The hopper and squeegee raise and lower switches function at once time to lower or raise for maintenance purposes. After raising, simply open the dump door!
Easy Access: For easy hopper inspection, you can easily raise the hopper. The hydraulic quick-view squeegee allows you to raise the squeegee to ergonomic levels to make adjustments or change the squeegee. Washing the recovery tank is easy thanks to two large doors at the top of the tank and a large access cap.
Maximum Maneuverability: This sweeper-scrubber has the ability to turn around in a 9-foot aisle if needed — without having to turn off the water or brushes while scrubbing or having to back up.
Other Key Features
- 60 Inch High Dump: The high dump incorporates two separate lift arm assemblies. Each of the two lift arm assemblies has its own hydraulic cylinder and a safety tube. The hydraulic cylinders are used not only to raise the bumper and hopper but also to lower the bumper and hopper.
- Independent Squeegee and Hopper Controls: This allows for superior service and maintenance positions.
- Heavy Duty Compact Design: This design is industrial grade for durability without compromising maneuverability.
- Stainless Steel – No Corrosion, Made to Last
- Scrub deck
- Scrub deck doors
- Scrub deck hinges
- Side squeegee frame, rear squeegee frame
- All squeegee attachment bands – inner, outer and side
- Powerful Systems Provide Powerful Performance:
- Kubota Engine
- Parker O-ring Hydraulic Fittings – 3 year leak warranty
- Eaton hydraulic motors
- Parker rhino hydraulic hoses
- Linatex extended wear, oil resistant squeegees
- 11,500 RPM hydraulic vacuum – dry floors immediately
To learn more about the Nautilus HD sweeper-scrubber for sale in Los Angeles, or to schedule your free demo, contact us today!