When it comes to floor scrubbers Los Angeles facilities should invest in, the Advance SC8000 rider scrubber takes the cake. Known for its optimized and innovative design, the SC*00 houses its class’s widest cylindrical scrub deck, with dual counter-rotating brushes capable of scrubbing and sweeping in just one pass. Dust is suppressed and controlled using DustGuard technology, and the Advance One-Touch system means operators only need to touch one button to activate the entire scrub system.
The scrubber can easily be customized to fit your needs thanks to four different cleaning systems, and the SC8000 offers cleaning paths of up to 62 inches. Combined with the 100 gallon solution tank, this machine delivers the ability to clean up to 100,000 square feet per tankful!
We highly recommend these floor scrubbers in Los Angeles to wholesalers, distribution centers, food processors, manufacturing plants, beverage distribution facilities, general warehouses and aircraft hangers.
Features of the SC8000
- EcoFlex System that provides up to 2.5 gallons of two chemicals or 5 gallons of a single chemical
- Extended scrub option that delivers maximum run time while reducing water use
- A tip-out/lift-off recovery tank
- Clear-View sight lines and ergonomic cockpit
- LP tank replacement is simple and convenient
- Heavy-duty front bumper
- Dual side broom and 62-inch cleaning path
- Side skirts replaceable without tools
- Sweeping and scrubbing power in one pass thanks to a wide 48-inch counter-rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck
- Extended run times and increased productivity thanks to high capacity 100 gallon recovery and solution tanks
This floor scrubber in Los Angeles is powered by a Kubota engine, delivering quiet, smooth operations, reduced maintenance costs (no timing belts or chains!) and superior reliability.
If a new SC8000 isn’t in your budget, talk to our team today about our used floor scrubbers in Phoenix and our used floor scrubbers in Los Angeles. We are happy to connect you with the best equipment for your needs and budget!