Protected bike lanes are spreading throughout California, Nevada and Arizona, but with their growth comes a new challenge: how to keep them clean.
Conventional street sweepers are too large to fit between the barrier and curb. Sidewalk sweepers are too narrow for the job, and industrial sweepers that may fit are often designed for indoor use.
Madvac’s compact street sweepers for sale in Phoenix are the answer — combining efficient, fast collection in a compact design.
Madvac LN50 Features
- Ergonomic design with hydraulic control: Two-position controls for effortless use
- Operator-friendly control panel gauges
- High operation seating for visibility and safety
Fast, efficient collection
- The vacuum compacts litter at a 2-to-1 ratio, resulting in 100 to 120 gallons in a single heavy-duty re-usable bag. The LN50’s straight-through suction system picks up litter 6 times faster than manual litter collection.
- Keep the operator, pedestrians and the environment clean with the advanced 2 micron dust filtration option
- Cover greater areas faster with road speeds of up to 12mph
- Front wheel drive makes it easy to climb 7” curbs with ease
- Pick up the heaviest litter and debris thanks to the 2900 CFM vacuum rating
- Easily access litter on ground, grassy areas concrete and asphalt
- 2-stage litter and dust filtration create unrestricted airflow and unequalled suction
Expertly designed to overcome the cleaning challenges of today’s cities, streets, sidewalks and bike lanes, the Madvac LN50 is a cost-efficient cleaning machine. See for yourself how it can safely and effectively clean your parks, streets and sidewalks by scheduling your FREE demo today!